refreshing and healthy
If you were reading last week, you’d see that I’ve been hitting the antibiotics pretty hard recently.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged dairy-free, Drinks, Ginger, Gluten free, Grain free, Health, Herbs, honey, Tea, Vegetarian, Whole30
if you’re not drooling at this, then there’s something wrong
I stumbled across this foolproof recipe for perfectly cooked chicken thighs on The Kitchn one day and it changed the way I think about chicken FOREVER (that’s not hyperbole, that’s truth).
I really love a colourful plate
Remember that herb paste I shared last week?
Posted in Fish, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals
- Tagged Basil, dairy-free, Gluten free, Grain free, Herb, Lemon, Onion, Prawns, shrimp, Vegetables, Whole30
sprouts are a raw, live food….which basically makes them super-healthy
Hubs recently dug out his ancient, but still functional, sprouter.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Alfalfa, Dill, Egg, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Salads, Sides, Snacks, Sprouts, Vegetables, Vegetarian
they are crispy and crunchy as all good wings should be
I really need to write Paleo Cupboard a Thank You note one of these days.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Poultry
- Tagged Chicken, comfort food, dairy-free, Gluten free, Grain free, poultry, Sides, Snacks, Wings
set aside the broth to make gravy if you’re feeling adventurous
Now that I’m an adult, Easter is less about”CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST!” and more about “What animal should I cook for dinner?”
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Meat
- Tagged dairy-free, Easter, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Herbs, holidays, Lamb, Meat, Onion, Slow Cooker, Vegetables, Whole30
the ultimate ‘anything goes’ dish
Yeah, I know. It’s a weird recipe title.