sprouts are a raw, live food….which basically makes them super-healthy
Hubs recently dug out his ancient, but still functional, sprouter.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Alfalfa, Dill, Egg, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Salads, Sides, Snacks, Sprouts, Vegetables, Vegetarian
salty, creamy and warm – otherwise known as the ultimate comfort food
So I need some advice from experienced runners.
Posted in Appetizers, Fish, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals
- Tagged Chowder, comfort food, dairy-free, Dill, Fish, Gluten free, Grain free, Leek, Smoked Salmon, Soup
fresh, light and healthy
Salmon is a pretty hearty fish so it needs something piquant to balance out its robust character.
Posted in Fish, Grain Free, Main Meals, Sauces/Condiments
- Tagged cream, Dill, Fish, Gluten free, Grain free, Lemon, Salmon, Sauce
and to think I used to find salads boring. Shame on me!
We’ve only been seeing each other for a few months but I like to think my acupuncturist and I have become friends (which is no mean feat considering she sticks needles in my soft fleshy parts twice a week).
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetarian
- Tagged Dill, Dressing, Gluten free, Grain free, Lime, Maple Syrup, Salads, Sauce, Vegetarian
peas, sweet potato, fish…oh my!
Picture the scene: you break through a buttery sweet potato crust to uncover a rich seam of creamy parmesan and dill sauce which conceals chunks of tender white fish, delicate smoked salmon and juicy shrimp.
Posted in Fish, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals
- Tagged Cheese, Dill, Fish, Gluten free, Grain free, parmesan, Salmon, Sauce, seafood, shrimp, sweet potato, Tilapia