Due to a family bereavement, TMBL is closed until further notice.
refreshing and healthy
If you were reading last week, you’d see that I’ve been hitting the antibiotics pretty hard recently.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged dairy-free, Drinks, Ginger, Gluten free, Grain free, Health, Herbs, honey, Tea, Vegetarian, Whole30
It’s been a good week to be an internet-addict.
if you’re not drooling at this, then there’s something wrong
I stumbled across this foolproof recipe for perfectly cooked chicken thighs on The Kitchn one day and it changed the way I think about chicken FOREVER (that’s not hyperbole, that’s truth).
I really love a colourful plate
Remember that herb paste I shared last week?
Posted in Fish, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals
- Tagged Basil, dairy-free, Gluten free, Grain free, Herb, Lemon, Onion, Prawns, shrimp, Vegetables, Whole30
sprouts are a raw, live food….which basically makes them super-healthy
Hubs recently dug out his ancient, but still functional, sprouter.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Alfalfa, Dill, Egg, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Salads, Sides, Snacks, Sprouts, Vegetables, Vegetarian
you’ll never buy store-bought again. Promise.
My neighbour has a lemon basil plant. The butterflies love it, and so do I.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetarian
- Tagged Cilantro, dairy-free, extra virgin olive oil, Garlic, Ginger, Herb, Lemon Basil, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Whole30
the meme is cute, the infection…not so much
In the last few months, I’ve been on four rounds of antibiotics pretty much back to back. Yep, I napalmed my precious gut flora.
they are crispy and crunchy as all good wings should be
I really need to write Paleo Cupboard a Thank You note one of these days.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Poultry
- Tagged Chicken, comfort food, dairy-free, Gluten free, Grain free, poultry, Sides, Snacks, Wings
serve with naan bread, rice or just on its own
Despite my carnivorous ways, I’m a big fan of Meatless Mondays.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Vegetarian
- Tagged Chickpeas, comfort food, Curry, dairy-free, Kale, Onion, Spice, Vegetables, Vegetarian