bursting with healthy fats!
There’s a lot of tall tales out there about the origins of puttanesca – a classic Italian dish.
Posted in Fish, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals
- Tagged dairy-free, Fish, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Olives, Onion, Parsley, Sardines, Spaghetti Squash, Tomatoes, Vegetables, Whole30
you could make this into a smoothie if you don’t have a juicer
We’re just about to embark on the feeding frenzy that is Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Beverages, Carrot, Digestion, Drinks, Ginger, Health, Juice, Juicing, Parsley
serve hot over pasta or cold as a dip
Hubs and I went out for a meal last weekend, and when our starter arrived (calamari), the waitress plonked down a small bowl of red sauce with it.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetarian
- Tagged Basil, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Herbs, Marinara, Onion, Oregano, Parsley, Sauce, Sauces, tomato, Vegetables, Vegetarian
it’s possible I got a little too enthusiastic with the parsley garnish
Wow, squash season came around quickly, eh?!
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Vegetarian
- Tagged Butternut Squash, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Nuts, Onion, Parsley, Shallot, Sides, squash, Vegetables, Vegetarian, walnuts
perfect for Sunday brunch…or breakfast in bed if you’re really lucky
With my birthday just around the corner, it’s clear that senility is already setting in as I keep coming home from the supermarket with things I don’t even remember buying.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Meat
- Tagged Breakfast, Brunch, Cheese, Eggs, feta, Gluten free, Grain free, Ham, Meat, Pancetta, Parsley
not a warty, evil princess in sight
You’d be forgiven for thinking that gremolata is either a Disney villian (perhaps one of Cinderella’s hideous step-sisters?) or some kind of digestive aid, designed to relieve constipation.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Meat, Sauces/Condiments
- Tagged Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Gremolata, Herbs, Lamb, Lemon, Parsley, Sides
good as a main, or a side
Ok, so I get that this combo sounds weird. But it’s one of those occasions where you just have to trust me.