so simple, so tasty
Here’s a little trick for all you ginger-fans out there.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Ginger, Gluten free, Grain free, Kale, Sides, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Whole30
garnished with blueberries…as all good puddings should be
For years I’ve been spelling cardamom wrong.
Posted in Desserts, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Cardamom, Cashews, Chia Seeds, comfort food, dairy-free, Dessert, Grain free, Nuts, Pudding, Snack, Vegan, Vegetarian
Damn, I’m posting a lot of slow cooker soups these days. So many in fact that I’ve cunningly tried to fool you by using the word ‘crockpot’ in hopes that you won’t get slow cooker fatigue.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Vegetarian
- Tagged Cauliflower, Cheese, comfort food, dairy-free, Gluten free, Grain free, mushroom, Slow Cooker, Soup, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Whole30
There’s a woman at my gym who shows up for every class, kills whatever workout she attempts and has freakish stamina. Continue reading
quinoa makes an ideal filling for these little parcels of joy
Thanks to An Unrefined Vegan I learnt two new things this week:
- Dog loves Nori. So much so that he will sit at my feet while I roll sushi and he rolls his eyes.*
- I can roll sushi! – a skill I thought belonged only to Asian master chefs, trained by wizened old sushi monks who have been passing down the artform since man first held a chopstick.
Vegans. They have a hard time of it.
Posted in Baking, Desserts, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Almonds, Baking, Coconut, cookies, Gluten free, Grain free, Maple Syrup, Nuts, Quinoa, Snacks, Vegan, Vegetarian