refreshing and healthy
If you were reading last week, you’d see that I’ve been hitting the antibiotics pretty hard recently.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged dairy-free, Drinks, Ginger, Gluten free, Grain free, Health, Herbs, honey, Tea, Vegetarian, Whole30
if you’re not drooling at this, then there’s something wrong
I stumbled across this foolproof recipe for perfectly cooked chicken thighs on The Kitchn one day and it changed the way I think about chicken FOREVER (that’s not hyperbole, that’s truth).
I really love a colourful plate
Remember that herb paste I shared last week?
Posted in Fish, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals
- Tagged Basil, dairy-free, Gluten free, Grain free, Herb, Lemon, Onion, Prawns, shrimp, Vegetables, Whole30
you’ll never buy store-bought again. Promise.
My neighbour has a lemon basil plant. The butterflies love it, and so do I.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetarian
- Tagged Cilantro, dairy-free, extra virgin olive oil, Garlic, Ginger, Herb, Lemon Basil, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Whole30
they are crispy and crunchy as all good wings should be
I really need to write Paleo Cupboard a Thank You note one of these days.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Poultry
- Tagged Chicken, comfort food, dairy-free, Gluten free, Grain free, poultry, Sides, Snacks, Wings
serve with naan bread, rice or just on its own
Despite my carnivorous ways, I’m a big fan of Meatless Mondays.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Vegetarian
- Tagged Chickpeas, comfort food, Curry, dairy-free, Kale, Onion, Spice, Vegetables, Vegetarian
set aside the broth to make gravy if you’re feeling adventurous
Now that I’m an adult, Easter is less about”CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST!” and more about “What animal should I cook for dinner?”
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Meat
- Tagged dairy-free, Easter, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Herbs, holidays, Lamb, Meat, Onion, Slow Cooker, Vegetables, Whole30