The nice people over at Mercola.com contacted me recently to see if I wanted to run a giveaway for TMBL readers.
After checking out what was on offer (this blog will never peddle snake oil. That’s a TMBL guarantee), my reply was a resounding ‘yes, please!’ and I was also a teeny bit jealous. It’s a crying shame that we live in a world where bloggers can’t enter their own competitions.
Curcumin Advanced is a high-quality, bioavailable form of curcumin – the antioxidant-laden spice that gives turmeric its bright yellow colour.
Among other things, curcumin has been found to:
- Protect against cancer
- Fight inflammation
- Have an anti-aging effect
- Boost the immune system and improve cell health
To find out more about curcumin’s amazing properties, and why this supplement in particular is a great way of getting a concentrated dose of the good stuff check out the Mercola product page here.
Running complicated competitions hurts my head so for all our sakes I’m keeping this simple. To enter to win, simply leave me a comment. It’s that easy. See below for the details:
- This competition is open to residents of the US or Canada only.
- The prize is one bottle of Curcumin Advanced (which contains 30 capsules or a one month supply), worth $29.97
- To enter simply leave a comment here telling me your favourite spicy dish.
- I will choose a winner at midnight on Thursday September 4th and drop the lucky recipient an email to let them know.