spread on crackers, paleo naan bread or simply eat by the spoonful
If I were stranded on a desert island and could only have one food for the rest of my lonely existence, it’d be sweet potato.
Posted in Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetarian
- Tagged Condiment, Cumin, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, hummus, Sides, Snacks, sweet potato, Vegetarian
it’s not your traditional eggs bene…it’s better
This recipe comes from a small diner, in the middle of a small town, in the heart of northern Ontario.
see that casserole dish? I won that in a fastpaleo.com competition. Proudest moment of my life.
Call me kooky but I think there’s just something cozy about the term “one pot supper”.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Poultry
- Tagged Basil, Casserole, Chicken, comfort food, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Herbs, Onion, poultry, sweet potato, Vegetables
truth be told, it’s more cake-like than bread -soft and crumbly
The last time we took Dog to the vet with his skin problems, the guy told us to put him on a pork-and-sweet-potato only diet.
Posted in Baking, Desserts, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian
- Tagged Baking, Bread, Coconut Flour, comfort food, dairy-free, Dessert, Gluten free, Grain free, Snacks, sweet potato, Vegetarian
serve with a garlicky mayo for extra deliciousness
Hubs recently had to return to his native Canada for business.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Vegetarian
- Tagged Falafel, Garlic, Gluten free, Grain free, Onion, Sides, Snacks, sweet potato, Vegetables, Vegetarian
perhaps it’s the Brit in me but I really wanted some clotted cream to serve with these too
Credit where credit’s due – the inspiration from today’s post came from Paleo Parents’ wonderful new cookbook, Beyond Bacon.
the perfect mix of veggies and meat
When I was little, and my mother served up Shepherd’s Pie, I hated it with such a passion that I would divide it up on my plate and play a game.
Posted in Gluten Free, Grain Free, Main Meals, Meat
- Tagged beef, Cheese, comfort food, Gluten free, Grain free, Leeks, Meat, Onion, Pie, sweet potato, tomato, Vegetables