Did you have a good game day weekend?
Was guac involved?
I care not a teeny tiny rat’s ass for sports….but I do care about food.
(possibly too much. It’s an issue)
If you’ve any guac leftover from the festivities – and yes, I’m told that leftover guac is a thing although I’ve personally never experienced it – then why not bake yourself a sweet potato and get stuck in.
If you’re feeling really crazy top with bacon and sour cream. No-one will judge and, if they do, they are just secretly jealous.
Guacamole Stuffed Potato Skins (serves 2)
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 large avocado
- 2 tbsps finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 spring/green onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsps lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsps butter or ghee, melted
- Pre-heat your oven to 400. Brush the potato with the butter or ghee, generously sprinkle sea salt over it and prick with a fork. Bake for 40-50 minutes until tender
- While it’s cooking, mash together the cilantro, onion, garlic, lime and avocado.
- Once the potato is ready, remove from oven, carefully slice horizontally and scoop the guacamole into each half. Serve.
Like this? You might also like: