You guys! It’s Christmas EVE tomorrow!
How did that happen? (I’m serious. The past two weeks have been a blur of eggnog and mulled wine. I’m not even sure of my own name any more).
I’m spending the Big Day with my parents in Florida. Apart from seeing my lovely folks, this has quite a few advantages:
1. Seafood for Christmas dinner
2. Sunshine on Christmas morning
3. No-one will say: “Cold enough for ya?”
4. No-one will feel the need to wear or knit Christmas sweaters
5. Iced eggnog. ICED.
6. I can legitimately wear sunglasses to hide bleary eyes caused by too much iced eggnog.
Wherever you are spending your Christmas, whoever you spend it with and whatever you happen to think/feel/believe about the day itself, I hope everyone has a lovely December 25th.
P.S I’ll be back in the new year. Much love, Cat