- Your jeans fit you at the waistband but not in the butt.
- You envy small children their form
- You know more than 35 different squat variations (and have attempted them all)
- When other people drop stuff on the floor they bend over and pick it up. You stick your butt out, keep your chest up, make sure your knees don’t stick out further than your toes and drop below parallel, pushing through your heels to come back up.
- You know that the proper name for a wall sit is a Samson’s Chair and you also dream of breaking the record for the longest (11 hours, 51 minutes, 14 seconds – ouch)
- You won’t buy a pair of pants without doing an experimental squat in them first (and you always drop it low to loosen up freshly washed jeans)
- You know the value of a good hip stretch, or four.
- This Russian subway scheme (where you get a free ticket for every 30 squats) made you want to immediately relocate there.
Weigh in: Do you squat? Do you have any to add to my list? Can you find jeans that fit?