I reviewed the book a while ago and wanted to post this then but PP understandably weren’t that keen on releasing recipes before the print date.
Now that the cat/cookbook is out of the bag, I get to share this delicious goodness with you!
It’s juicy, spicy and very easy to throw together.
And this is only the tip of the iceberg – go get yourself a copy of Beyond Bacon and enjoy the amazing things those guys are doing to pork.
Cajun Rubbed Pork Tenderloin (serves 4)
*from Beyond Bacon
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- Combine the spices and rub throughly into the meat.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes (or until internal temp reaches about 140F). Cover and let it rest for ten minutes before slicing and serving.
Like this? You might also like:
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Glaze
- Coffee Rubbed Roast Pork
- Roast Pork with Apple Thyme Sauce