Well we’re back from our Irish trip and along the way I gained many happy memories, a few items of clothing (what? I needed a new dress..ahem) and about 5lbs around the stomach area.
In my defence, there was so much good eating on offer that it would’ve been ridiculous to sit there and say: “Oh, I can’t possibly eat that. I’m watching my weight.”
I’m not that kind of woman, and I’m very glad of it.
So I ate, I laughed, I spent some much-needed time with loved ones and I regret nothing. Not even that sticky toffee pudding and especially not those pints of Guinness.
Parmesan Chicken Burgers (makes 4)
- 12 oz ground chicken
- 1/3 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 large, white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper to season
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Stir well until throughly mixed.
- Grab a lump about the size of your palm and shape into a patty. Repeat until the mixture is all used up (I got four patties in total).
- Cover and transfer to the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Broil/grill for 5-7 minutes on each side.
Like this? You might also like: