All’s fair in love, war and food blogging but I probably should confess that this is a re-post.
Last week I had the honour of guest blogging over at The Paleo Mom, where I shared this slaw.
It almost makes up for the fact that Facebook has started screwing around with pages, trying to earn more advertising dollars. Sorry if you’re part of my Facebook crew, and you’re no longer seeing my feed – you have to fiddle with your settings to ensure I keep popping up.
This is a one-woman show and that woman has zero funds to put into marketing…or anything for that matter. Believe me when I say I do this for love, not money.
Citrus Slaw (serves 3-4)
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 2 tsps orange juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tsps grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thinly
- 1 heaped tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 green (spring) onions, finely chopped
- 2 small carrots, peeled and julienned or sliced very thinly
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cabbage
- Whisk the lime zest, orange, lime and grapefruit juices together with the mayo and oil.
- Toss dressing over the vegetables and stir in the cilantro. Chill until needed, will keep for at least four days in the fridge.
Like this? You might also like: