Apologies for the grossly alliterative recipe title.
I got a bit carried away (in fact, you’re lucky it’s not ‘Mouthwatering Mocha Mini Muffins’).
If you’re into that sort of thing, you could use this as the starting point for your own amusing tongue-twister.
Mandy munched a million mocha mini muffins.
Or, may I masticate many mocha mini muffins on Monday?
Or even, Mark makes mocha mini muffins monthly.
And now my brain is broken. While I go for a lie down, please enjoy these muffins.
Mocha Mini Muffins (makes 12)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar (if you don’t have, use any dark unrefined sugar)
- 3 tsps coffee extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Sieve the coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate dish, whisk together the eggs, sugar, coffee extract and butter or oil.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry (and I do mean gradually, coconut flour can clump your batter very easily).
- When it’s a thick, runny consistency, spoon a tbsp’s worth into 4cm baking cups. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.
Like this? You might also like:
This post was also shared at Party Wave Wednesday