Sometimes a girl (and occasionally her guy) just needs chocolate.
Those times include, but are not limited to:
- when you have ice cream, and no toppings
- when you have popcorn, and want to sweeten it up
- when fruit just isn’t going to cut it
Thanks to the addition of a generous dollop of sunflower seed butter, this sauce has a rich, nutty flavour.
It takes about 5 minutes to bring together and is a great quick-fix when you want to dress up some dessert.
Simple Chocolate Sauce (makes about a cup)
- 4 oz chocolate
- 2 tbsps butter
- 4 tbsps cream
- 2 tbsps sunflower seed butter
- Over a low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sunflower seed butter in a saucepan.
- Whisk in the cream, remove from heat and stir until smooth.
Like this? You might also like: